Information collected and our lawful basis to process that data
In submitting your information to our Partners you do so subject to their own Privacy Notices / Policy. In return our partners share your information across our applications in order to meet your transactional needs. Our lawful basis to process that data then, is in order to perform a contract. The information we (via our partners) collect is only that information required to process your transactions. This may include name, address, telephone number, email address, and location (via the store).
We may need to share your personal data in order to provide support to our partners. This data transfer may include transferring the data overseas to our support teams, some of which may be subcontracted. This is subject to our contractual arrangements defined to secure your data and to provide a legal framework for the transfer.
Depending on your geographic region, you may be entitled to the following rights:
- Right of Access. You have the right to obtain from us confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you are processed, and, where that is the case, you have the right to request and get access to that personal data.
- Right to Rectification. You have the right to obtain from us the rectification of inaccurate personal data and you have the right to provide additional personal data to complete any incomplete personal data.
- Right to Erasure (“Right to be Forgotten”). In certain cases, you have the right to obtain from us the erasure of your personal data.
- Right to Restriction of Processing. You have the right to obtain from us restriction of processing, applicable for a certain period and/or for certain situations.
- Right to Data Portability. You have the right to receive from us in a structured format your personal data and you have the right to (let us) transmit such personal data to another controller.
- Right to Object. In certain cases, you have the right to object to processing of your personal data, including with regards to profiling. You have the right to object at further processing of your personal data in so far as such data have been collected for direct marketing purposes.
- Right to be Not Subject to Automated Individual Decision-Making. Aptos does not undertake automated decision making.
- Right to Filing Complaints. You have the right to file complaints with the applicable data protection authority on our processing of your personal data. In the case of Aptos our principal Data Protection Authority is the ICO in the UK they can be contacted here: https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/
9300 Trans-Canada Highway, Suite 300
Canada H4S 1K5
Attention: Legal Department
Or the Data Protection Officer: email@example.com at the same address.