ATLANTA, May 19, 2016 – Aptos, Inc., (formerly Epicor Retail), a recognized market leader in retail technology solutions, announced the winners of its Aptos Engage 2016 Think Differently Awards program. The program recognizes retail companies and their leaders who are creating growth and value by onboarding new ideas and differentiating capabilities.
Award winners were recognized in critical areas of business transformation, including omni-channel execution, customer engagement, cloud computing and collaboration – and their use of Aptos retail technology to drive growth and innovation. Winners were honored at the opening night awards gala at the Aptos Engage 2016 user conference that took place at The Mirage Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas, May 2-5, 2016.
Among the individuals accepting Aptos Engage 2016 Think Differently Awards on behalf of their companies were:
- Mike Starkey, senior vice president of Information Systems at Performance Bicycle – presented with the Save the Sale! Award for leveraging technology to improve customer service, resulting in saved sales amounting to 3%+ comparable same-store sales per day.
- Ralph Niebles, vice president of Information Technology, and CFO Anne Wiseman of The Art of Shaving – presented with the Pacesetter Award for supporting exceptional corporate growth via the Aptos singular commerce platform in the cloud.
- John Hnanicek, chief information officer at The Vitamin Shoppe – presented with the Passing the EMV Gauntlet Award for achieving EMV point of sale payment technology migration.
- Mike Holland, chief information officer at rue21 Inc. – presented with the Cloud Prowess Award for leveraging Aptos technology in the cloud to support real-time reporting and analysis across its retail operations and 1,200 store locations.
- Leon Zekaria, president of Windsor, Inc. – presented with the Aptos Way Award for its long-term relationship with Aptos, and their culture of collaboration, charity, partnership, growth, and ongoing development.
- Steve Williams, chief information officer at Boot Barn Holdings Inc. – presented with the Speed-to-Value Award for quickly providing scale via the Aptos singular commerce platform in the cloud as the foundation for rapid growth and expansion.
- John Hazen, senior vice president, Direct-To-Consumer & Omnichannel at True Religion, Inc. – presented with the Singular Commerce, Seamless Experiences Award for leveraging the Aptos technology stack and the cloud to elevate the in-store customer experience.
- Jennifer Centazzo, chief operating officer at Lakeshore Learning Materials – presented with the Customer Engagement Award for leveraging technology to better serve customers and drive sales with compelling promotions that meet the unique needs of different customer segments.
The Partner of the Year Award was presented to Capstone Integrated Solutions, a firm specializing in implementing and supporting store systems. CEO and President Joe Domer accepted the award on behalf of the company.
In addition, several Aptos employees were honored with Outstanding Customer Commitment Awards, recognizing their contributions to their retailer clients success, with others receiving Outstanding Commitment to Community Awards for their support of RetailROI.
Retailers are in a race for survival and they need to think differently – to redefine and reinvent their business – and were committed to partnering with them to do just this, said Aptos CEO and Culture Leader Noel Goggin. In this fast-paced and demanding environment, we cannot lose sight of our global community goals, which are greater than ourselves. Im very pleased to congratulate and honor all of this years award winners who demonstrate excellence – both personally and professionally – locally and globally.
The inaugural Aptos Engage 2016 user conference featured four days of interactive sessions, presentations, networking and one-on-one consultations on leveraging Aptos solutions and developing strategies to address the new realities of retailing and to engage customers differently in 2016 and beyond. Aptos Engage 2017 will take place May 1-4, 2017, at the Diplomat Resort & Spa in Hollywood, Fla.
With over 122,000 stores live on its singular commerce platform available in the cloud, more than 500 retail brands across the globe rely on cloud-ready Aptos solutions to generate over $523 billion in annual revenues.
Aptos: Engaging Customers Differently
In an era of virtually limitless choice, sustained competitive advantage only comes to retailers who engage customers differently by truly understanding who they are, what they want and why they buy. At Aptos, we too, believe that engaging customers differently is critical to our success. We are committed to a deep understanding of each of our clients, to fulfilling their needs with the retail industrys most comprehensive omni-channel solutions, and to fostering long-term relationships built on tangible value and trust. More than 500 retail brands rely upon our Singular Commerce platform to deliver every shopper a personalized, empowered and seamless experienceno matter when, where or how they shop. Learn more: www.aptos.com.
Follow Aptos on Twitter @Aptos_Retail
Aptos, the Aptos logo and Singular Commerce. Seamless Experiences are trademarks of Aptos, Inc. All other trademarks referenced are the property of their respective owners. The product and service offerings depicted in this document are produced by Aptos, Inc.
+1 678 695 6566