Built on the evolving Revionics AI platform, the Promotions Planning and Optimization solution gives retailers the tools they need to solve their most complex promotional challenges
NEW YORK — Jan. 16, 2023 — Revionics, an Aptos Company and provider of retail pricing, promotion, markdown and advanced analytics solutions, announced today the launch of Revionics Promotions Planning and Optimization. The new promotions optimization solution leverages the latest advancements in data science to enable inventory-aware, personalized promotions that meet the needs of omnichannel shoppers. Attendees at NRF Retail’s Big Show have the opportunity to see the solution live in booth 4639 throughout the event.
As retailers grapple with rising costs, shrinking margins and customers who are less brand loyal, the ability to get pricing and promotions “just right” has never been more important. However, some estimates find that as many as two-thirds of retail promotions are currently ineffective, leading to profit loss, missed revenue opportunities, wasted vendor funds and suboptimal use of labor.
To address these issues and amplify the value and ROI retailers experience from their promotions, Revionics Promotions Planning and Optimization offers:
- Advanced AI to support complex offers at scale: With Revionics AI’s evolutionary design and flexible framework, optimally match the right items with the right promotional vehicles and timing to optimize offers and achieve the best results.
- End-to-end collaborative workflows: Keep teams aligned and processes streamlined with efficient, collaborative workflows, even on the most challenging promotions, with in-flight adjustments.
- New promotional avenues: Expand what’s possible for promotions with a platform built to address the dynamic nature of omnichannel offers.
- Enhanced personalization capabilities: Delight customers and build loyalty with the ability to deliver promotions targeted to shoppers’ wants and needs.
- More accurate forecasts: Improve predictive planning — including at the item level — with forecasting that supports visibility to inventory constraints, cannibalization, affinity, vendor funding impacts and more.
“Retailers today cannot afford to take a siloed approach to promotions,” said Scott Zucker, General Manager at Revionics, an Aptos Company. “With our intelligent promo platform, retailers can adopt a more unified approach to pricing while delivering promotions that are highly profitable, customer-aware and designed for the realities of omnichannel buying.”
Zucker further stated, “The efficiency behind promotions planning was also a top consideration when designing this solution. Retail teams are being asked to do more, with less, so we applied a tremendous amount of R&D into the UI, workflows, and enabling better and faster collaboration between internal departments as well as with third parties.”
Zucker concluded, “Personalized, omnichannel promotions are inherently complex. But with the right science and the right solution, we are confident that retailers can enhance price perception, drive loyalty and traffic, and grow share profitably.”
To learn more about Revionics Promotions Planning and Optimization, visit Revionics booth 4639 at NRF Retail’s Big Show or request a demo
About Revionics, an Aptos Company
Revionics LLC, an Aptos Company, provides enterprise retailers around the world with leading science-based solutions for pricing, promotions and markdowns to illuminate their way on the lifecycle pricing optimization journey. As a trusted partner for top retailers across a variety of industries and markets, Revionics delivers unparalleled results in ROI, profit lift, process efficiencies and more.
Powered by robust analytics and advanced AI models, Revionics equips retailers with clarity and confidence to make optimal pricing decisions. With science at the center, Revionics’ machine learning capabilities translate consumer, competitor and market data into actionable insights and transparent pricing recommendations for high-impact results.
Revionics is a registered trademark of Revionics, LLC. All other company and product names may be Trademarks, Registered Trademarks or Service Marks of the companies with which they are associated.