APTOS ENGAGE 2017 – HOLLYWOOD, Fla., May 2, 2017 – Aptos, Inc., a recognized market leader in retail technology solutions, today announced the winners of its Aptos Engage 2017 Think Differently Awards program, recognizing retail companies that are creating growth and value through new ideas and differentiation. Winners were honored at the opening night awards dinner at the Aptos Engage 2017 user conference at the Diplomat Resort & Spa in Hollywood, Fla.
Award recipients were recognized in critical areas of business transformation, including continuous innovation, customer experience, international retailing and retail reinvention.
The following retail organizations were among those recognized with Aptos Engage 2017 Think Differently Awards:
- Carter’s – Presented with the Moving the Needle in Omni-Channel Award for leveraging technology to significantly improve business results.
- Christopher & Banks – Presented with the Customer Intimacy Award for leveraging technology and analytics to enable productive and customer-centric decisions.
- Cole Haan – Presented with the Innovation Award for advancing its retail brand and customer experience with customer-focused initiatives.
- Grupo Axo – Presented with the International Retailing Award for leveraging technology to drive improved business results and support aggressive growth.
- Paper Source – Presented with the Customer Experience Award for offering customers unique experiences for brand differentiation.
- Pier 1 Imports – Presented with the Continuous Innovation Award for collaboration and partnership in envisioning the next generation of retail technology.
- Tommy Bahama – Presented with the Reinventing the Retail Experience Award for transforming the business to take advantage of new market opportunities.
“We congratulate all of our Aptos Engage 2017 Think Differently award winners that have demonstrated significant achievements to transform their operations and succeed in today’s challenging retail environment,” said Noel Goggin, Aptos CEO and culture leader. “Retailers must be courageous, innovative and undaunted in their pursuit of new ideas to stay relevant. The awarded retailers exemplify those traits, and Aptos is proud to be their trusted technology partner on their journeys to singular commerce and seamless experiences.”
With over 125,000 stores live on its Singular Commerce platform available in the cloud, more than 500 retail brands across the globe rely on cloud-ready Aptos solutions.
About Aptos “Engaging Customers Differently” In an era of virtually limitless choice, sustained competitive advantage only comes to retailers who engage customers differently – by truly understanding who they are, what they want and why they buy. At Aptos, we too, believe that engaging customers differently is critical to our success. We are committed to a deep understanding of each of our clients, to fulfilling their needs with the retail industry’s most comprehensive omni-channel solutions, and to fostering long-term relationships built on tangible value and trust. More than 500 retail brands rely upon our Singular Commerce platform to deliver every shopper a personalized, empowered and seamless experience…no matter when, where or how they shop. Learn more: www.aptos.com
Follow Aptos on Twitter @Aptos_Retail
Aptos, the Aptos logo, “Singular Commerce,” and “Engaging Customers Differently” are trademarks of Aptos, Inc. All other trademarks referenced are the property of their respective owners. The product and service offerings depicted in this document are produced by Aptos, Inc.
+1 678 695 6566
Lutz PR for Aptos
+1 949 293 1055