Thinking Retail ForumsRetail 2020: Thriving in the Experience Era
Consumers are fueling the rapid rise of the Experience Economy all around the world. Their passion for meaningful experiences affects every aspect of consumerism as we know it, including – and especially – retail.
This global series of Thinking Retail Forums has been designed to help retailers thrive in this exciting age of experiences.
Each Forum has been carefully crafted to deliver experiences, insights, experts and case studies that are closely aligned to the unique business conditions of each market.
To ensure we deliver the greatest value for the time you invest attending, each agenda will be unique to the area where the Forum will be held. In each city, we will discuss specific steps retailers must take to overcome the unique challenges retailers in each region face as they attempt to adapt to the expectations of shoppers in this era of experiences.
The free TRF series will span six cities on four continents.
Santiago, New York, London, Paris, Verona & Hangzhou
Running from October – December 2019
Business owners, C-level executives, line of business directors…
- If you have a desire to empower your company to be more efficient
- If you strive to streamline all the touchpoints between your customers, your supply chain and your enterprise
- If you want to connect with people who have a real understanding of your industry and its specific needs
- If you want to understand the importance of creating true “experiences” in your retail operations
- If you want to debate and discuss ideas, discover best practice and network with industry peers
The Sky is the Limit: Merchandising Strategies that Take Experiential Retail to New Heights.
October 10, 2019 | Santiago, Chile
TRF New York
Ten Blocks in Brooklyn: How One Small New York Neighborhood is Bringing Experiential Retail to Life.
November 6, 2019 | Brooklyn, New York
Imagine the Possibilities: Combine Engaging Experiences and Curated Assortments to Cast a Spell on Shoppers.
November 20, 2019 | London, UK
A Look into Three Dimensions of Retail Success in the Era of Experiences.
November 21, 2019 | Paris, France
November 28, 2019 | Verona, Italy
Details coming soon!
Dates and details coming soon.